Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Year Anniversary!!





 
We celebrated with a weekend trip to Savannah, Georgia - and it was beautiful. I have been there several times, but never for fall, and Billy has only been there once before, when we went for St. Patrick's Day a couple years ago. We did the trolley tour, tasted wine, ate at 'The Distiller' which was awesome, and best of all, went on a private evening carriage ride. :-) We had a nice time together, and it was great to get a way from 'real' life, even if only for a couple days. I'll post more pics in bit from our actual anniversary, which is today. We have had a good year together, which a couple of speed-bumps along the way, but I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else - I love you, honey!!

The unfortunate thing is we learned the day we left that I ovulated two weeks prior, and of course, we did not have properly timed intercourse. So although we missed out on this cycle, the upside is that I did in fact ovulate, which has been a huge concern for quite sometime. The only downside is not knowing yet if this was just a fluke event, or if we will be lucky again on our next cycle. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment