Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a blessed and happy Christmas - I know I/we did! It was a lovely and quiet day. We opened our gifts to each other, followed by a trip to B's parents to do gifts with them and visit to his grandma. Then we went to my parents house to do gifts with them, and visited with my granparents. Afterwards, we came home and I cooked our Christmas dinner, which turned out really well. It was a little odd b/c it felt so quiet, and I told B that. He said he figured it was probably b/c we spent Christmas Eve with his family (about 20-30 people). I think it was probably a little bit of that, but it was more like a quiet, somethings missing type of feeling...and I thought to myself how different it would be if we had little ones around. For the first time though, I didn't get depressed about it, which may have something to do with a decision I made (with B's input of course), which I'll talk more about later in a different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment