But I'm not sure why. The doctor's office called with my progesterone results (CD23) and they were too low, so the medical assistant told me the doctor is going to up my Clomid for the next cycle to 100mg.
This was not a big shocker to me. I chart, and I knew that I hadn't ovulated.
Adding insult to injury...upcoming Mother's Day. FF says I ovulated 6 days ago, making my b/w at 3dpo. I think if my progesterone was so low then obviously my ovaries turned their backs on the Clomid. Well, I got another thing coming if they keep this up! Take that, you ovaries!
Adding stress...my sister is in the hospital with complications at 7 months. The baby's heart rate keeps dropping, and the cord is wrapped her neck.
I still have my f/u on Tuesday with my ob/gyn, so we'll see what what, and I will hopefully have more to update on.
In the meantime, cross your fingers for my sister and her baby...for their safety, health, and if necessary at this stage, a healthy birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment