Monday, March 8, 2010

Change in Plans, Sort Of & Hopefully Good News

So...we've changed our plans once again. We're still putting the Clomid on hold until September, but have decided to at least try on our own until then. Why?


Partly b/c I felt like if my body cooperates, I'd rather take advantage of it and try naturally. I know Clomid is fine, and plenty of people have used it successfully, but I really want to try and see if I can't naturally. I know the chances are slim to none, but why should I give up? Plus, I'm not sure how  things will go in September if I show I ovulate and didn't take advantage.


I know it probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but it works for us. 


Which brings me to my bit of good news...I believe I ovulated today!! So we're keeping our fingers crossed...we'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment