Well, after much discussion, Billy and I have decided to go ahead and stick to the original plan of going back to the doctor for clomid/infertility. We had originally put the decision on hold due to financial concerns, but since things are looking much better in that regard, we decided to jump feet first into our next adventure.
I'll be calling and scheduling an appointment tomorrow, for hopefully either later this month or sometime in April. If we did get lucky this cycle, then I'll call and cancel or reschedule. At least this way we have the appointment in place should we need it. We're not completely giving up on this cycle; we just want a back-up plan if things don't work out the way we want them to.
I'm a little bit nervous...I'm afraid they won't start me on anything at all due to being overweight, and b/c of the Factor V Leiden issues (woot high-risk pregnancy and blood thinners - NOT!!!). I think I'm a little nervous too b/c I was getting really good at convincing myself that I'm okay not having children or that it wouldn't happen, so now it's like getting this new bubble of hope - and being unsure if it'll burst or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment