Well, I think it's safe to say that things will soon be getting under way. Today is my last day of the Aygestin, which means AF should be here soon...which means I am PMS-bitch today. Well, more like bi-polar PMS-bitch. Raging lunatic one minute, and crying at the drop of a hat the next. Joy, joy! I've been cramping for a few days, and my skin is going nuts, along with all the other fun things that are associated with getting your period: sore, tender boobs, bloating, back-ache, headaces, and for me, dizziness (this fun little guy joined the party sometime last year or so). Yay for Pamprin. And wine. And chocolate. And my fave Mexican food. And for a super hubby who tries his best to say or do the right thing to calm me down or stop me from crying.
I remember being a kid, and hearing about periods and PMS and the change...in school, we had sex ed, and the teachers separated boys from girls, and all us girls got to hear about periods, and how the cycles work, etc. They and our parents all made it out to be this wonderful thing and how you become a woman, blah blah blah. I know I have to go through all this wonderful woman crap to get pregnant, but this is not a wonderful thing. Severe, debilitating cramps are not a super fun experience. Feeling like you could body slam someone for saying something about your hair is not a fun experience either. Whoever decided to say or said this is all a wonderful great thing, yada yada yada needs to be re-educated. Seriously.
Okay, enough of my neurotic ramblings. Just proof it's time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment