First, let me begin with a mini-update on the Clomid pills. So far, so good. Tonight will be the 3rd pill, and I finish on Monday evening. Very little to no side effects; I've only really noticed that I'm getting headaches starting in the afternoon. Yesterday it was okay - the headache was there but didn't require taking anything for it until I went to bed (I hate to take medicine, so I wait until it's bad enough to warrant taking anything). Right now, I can feel it ever so slightly starting. I'm not necessarily having *hot flashes*, etc., but I do feel warmer than normal. So maybe not full-on flashes, but I will get really warm and start to perspire, but once I get in front of the air vent, then I'm fine. Should be fun to see that electric bill this month :-/.
In other news, last month I started a second blog to talk about everything BUT infertility. There may be brief mentions of it, but I needed an outlook where I could talk about crafts, and life, and things that make me happy. A place where I can focus on the good things in life, and the parts of my life that I refuse to let infertility touch. So...if you'd like to check it out, go here.
Other than that, just enjoying the weekend with the hubs. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Hello - I found your blog via Stirrup Queens. I wanted to let you know I borrowed your facebook status for NIAW, I really liked the way you worded it! :) Hope you don't mind (I'm also crediting you with it on my blog).
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of luck with your current cycle!!
Hi Kitty! No worries - I'm glad you liked it. I was trying to find a way to out 'infertility' but not necessarily out myself. Maybe tomorrow...I'm going to try and find a way to mention infertility on FB everyday this week for NIAW.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the credit and well wishes!