Well, we're home from our attempted baby-making weekend. We had a wonderful time relaxing and just enjoying us as a couple. Definitely a much needed break from everything that's been going on.
The clomid started and stopped, and I'm happy to report I've had very little to no side effects. My only complaints were what ended up being full-on hot flashes (in a previous post, I said I would get warm and start to perspire a little - it got worse) - not intolerable, but definitely uncomfortable. I also had a couple headaches, but only one really bad one, and I've been really tired lately (of course, this isn't a side effect listed, but it's the only thing I can contribute it to, since nothing else has changed).
Now for why I'm "a little unsure"...I have a weird feeling this cycle just isn't going to be us. I know, I know, I should be thinking more optimistically, but it doesn't. My temps have been all over the place, CM the comes and goes as it pleases, and it's CD 15 (CD = cycle day). I think what really started it is that the doctor's office called Friday afternoon to say my CD 5 b/w came normal, which is great, but then the nurse or medical assistant started to schedule me for my next appointment within the first three days of my next cycle. So now I'm wondering if my b/w was normal, but means they don't think this dose is going to work or what? I explained that I already had an appointment scheduled for the 11th, so we ultimately decided that we'll keep it there and if AF shows up before then, I'll call and re-schedule my appointment accordingly. So that's why I'm feeling a little unsure about things this go-around.
One last little thing...the second part of Project IF is in full-swing, and I hope to have my post up later this week. If you want to learn more about Project IF, or want to learn how to participate, hope over to Stirrup Queens to read more.
glad to hear you had a nice weekend away. I hope that you caught that egg!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Keeping our fingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteCD3 is a completely normal test honey. No need to worry about it. It's routine for baseline tests. Sending lots of positive vibes your way, as always
ReplyDelete