So over on Stirrup Queen's blog, she is doing Truth, Lie, or Bounce. You tell a truth or lie, give a monthly update on yourself, and then post about your truth/lie on your blog, or go back a couple hours later to tell your story...or spill the beans.
My truth...I am double-jointed in my jaw. I'm told by guys it's cool (go figure, and no I'm not slutty), or that it looks painful/gross. This ability has granted me the power to fit my fist in my mouth, which you know is such a useless skill to have, and you always want to have that in your back pocket, because you never know when a situation will arise that absolutely requires the ability to fit your fist in your mouth.
So there's my truth...a little boring, but I'm tired, and it's getting late.
I don't know--it sounds like a good party trick, so yeah, I'd like a double-jointed jaw :-)
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lot of good thoughts for that first pill tomorrow.
Thanks!
ReplyDelete